Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Thrift Store Altered Item

Just a quickie post to share this thrift store find...
 
I found it with just the satin and most of the lavender hanging off...
 
This is what it looks like now and I have it hanging
 
in my craftroom!
 
I will be entering these challenges:
 
 

All Crafts Challenge - M, 1st Monday of the month every other month, NO CARDS - (August/September) Anything but a Card

 Ladybug Crafts - M, P1, 3E - Anything Goes

Altered Eclectics - M, P7 - Alter Something

5 comments:

  1. This is pretty, great altered item. Thanks for joining at the All Crafts Challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab creation. Thanks for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you again in future monthly challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely altered art. Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I can see why you'd get inspiration from this hanging in your craft room. Love the lacy shawl and the gorgeous sash treatment. Great job. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Altered Eclectics this month. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic idea! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete